• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling Many cubes

Antcuber

WCA
2011AROC01
Hello everyone! I'd like to sell away some of my old cubes that I don't solve anymore. Payment is via paypal and I can ship to anywhere in the world.
Feel free to negotiate. Private message me if you want to know the shipping cost to your location.

-Lanlan 2x2 Lubix, tensioned, well broken in, cubesmith half bright + bright blue stickers, $6-10
-Shengshou 4x4 Lubix, tensioned, somewhat broken in, cubesmith half bright + bright blue stickers $6-10
-Lanlan 4x4 Dodecahedron $5-8
-Ghost hand II 2x2 Lubix, tensioned, somewhat broken in, Dayan stickers $5-7
-Cubetwist Square 2 $5-8
-mf8 legends 3x3 Lubix, tensioned, somewhat broken in, very good for OH. $10-12
-Mozhi Pyramorphinx $5-8
-QJ tiled Megaminx Lubed $5-8
-Maru 3x3 Lubix, tensioned, somewhat broken in, cubesmith half bright + bright blue stickers $8-10
-QJ Two Layer Super Square-1 $3-5
-Stickerless Dayan Lingyun Lubix, tensioned, somewhat broken in $12-15
-Diansheng Crazy 2x3x3 $4-5
-ORIGINAL PLASTIC AND HARDWARE Blue Dayan Guhong. Very first kind of guhong. Lubix + Tensioned + Very well broken in + Cubesmith smooth tiles, Light blue, Light green, florescent orange. Very nice color scheme. $20 SOLD
-Dayan Lingyun Lubix, tensioned $8-10
-52mm micro alpha cube Lubix + tensioned, good for OH. $3-4
-Eastsheen 2x2 Impressively well broken in, very loose. Lubix $3-5
-Yellow Guhong with 48 point edge mod, v cube 5 corner mod, very well tensioned, lubix. Very nice cube, preforms as well or better than a Lubix Guhong. $15-20
-Diansheng Axis Cube Very nice 3x3 shape mod. $7-8
-QJ Super Square-1 $8-9
-Eastsheen 4x4 Broken in $5-8
-Alpha V 3x3. Well broken in, lubed, tensioned, cubesmith textured tiles with Light blue, Light green, florescent orange. Very nice color scheme. $10-15
-Limited edition transparent Dayan Lingyun. Quite rare, I couldn't find this in stock in any store. Lubix, tensioned. $20-25 SOLD
-Limited edition Grey Shengen FII. Very rare, couldn't find this at all in any store, not even out of stock. Lubix, tensioned. $20-30
-47mm Mini Type C. Lubix, tensioned. Quite good for OH. $5-8
-Custom made Siamese Cube with 2 Rubik's brands. Turning is decent. $10-15
-QJ Skewb Megaminx 3x3 shape mod $4-6
-Mirror Blocks Gold stickers Unknown company, but turns fairly well. $6-7
-V cube 5 Lubix, cubesmith textured tiles with Light blue, Light green, florescent orange. Very nice color scheme. $33-37
-V cube 6 Lubix, Fully modified with the MemyselfandPi mod. Pins are staying in very well and have never fallen out. However, it is not broken in so you may have to do some solves for the full effect. Cubesmith textured tiles with Light blue, florescent orange. Very nice color scheme. Turns very well since it was painstakingly modded. Taking offers, preferably $50+
-V cube 7 Lubix, cubesmith textured tiles with Light blue, florescent orange. Very nice color scheme. Turns pretty well. $40-45

Last edited:
WCA
2012CHIE01
I may be interested in the Shengshou 4x4 and/or yellow guhong (but I might have to ask my parents)
What color and version is the 4x4?
How much is shipping to California (Bay area) for each of these cubes, and both of them together?

Antcuber

WCA
2011AROC01
No SS 5x5? :(
No, but there is a V-Cube 5 :)

I'm interested in V cube 6 and 7, Are they white or black cubes.

I may be interested in the Shengshou 4x4 and/or yellow guhong (but I might have to ask my parents)
What color and version is the 4x4?
How much is shipping to California (Bay area) for each of these cubes, and both of them together?

Interested in the Lubix Lingyun, what version is it? How much is shipping to Seattle?

All above Pmed.