• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling Fully Modified V-Cube 6 (Adjustable Core + MMAP Mod!)

Lethalis1234

Hello everyone.

I have a V-Cube 6, 100% modified that I'm wanting to sell. It's white, and it includes the MeMyselfandPi clicking mod that removes all clicking in the cube, but it does NOT have the pins inside. You will have to do them yourself, or the middle will come out of alignment. The cube also has the fully adjustable core mod, so you can tension it to your liking. I'm wanting to sell this cube, because I'm really no longer interested in solving even layered cubes. Please offer your price down below, for I don't have a set price for it. Serious offers only please. I will ONLY accept PayPal payments, no checks, or mailed money. Thank you for checking this out everyone!

Here's a video of the cube:

Pictures:
IMG_1394_zps854f35c6.jpg

IMG_1392_zps3150f5ed.jpg

IMG_1391_zps29b69a38.jpg

IMG_1390_zps9fc8355b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CY

I'd be willing to pay 30-50 if you include shipping, but you mind dissembling a bit so i can see the internals?

CY

The core and the pieces (if you've modded them)... basically the place/parts where you modded
and maybe a solve would be good :p

CY

Hmmm... I was wondering if you could do the pins... i don't really want to mess up with it modded like that
though its pretty good craftsmanship :p