• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Sell: Cube Box I Designed

WCA
2010BULA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
UPDATE:

I am having problem with using Etsy because some countries do not accept parcels from the Philippines.

So I decided to sell the 3D model in Cults3d.com
Totally fine with me if you want to sell the physical object in your country as long as I get a commission.
You can download the file here.

----------------------------------
Just a cool cube box I designed.
Made to look cool only and protect from scratches.
Check this video
IMG_20211014_215821.jpg
IMG_20211014_215705.jpg
IMG_20211014_215730.jpg
Available here:
Etsy

Attachments

• IMG_20211014_215730.jpg
    IMG_20211014_215730.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
WCA
2010BULA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I love it, that's really creative and functional! 😍

It's currently difficult to find cube boxes for 4x4x4 and above — is this easy to adjust to those sizes?
Thank you!

No not really, I have not considered different sizes for this. The CAD is really messy to change the cube size. I thought scaling this up will work, but I'm sure it will affect the tolerances.
But that is a great idea. I'll redo the model and make the cube size a variable.

WCA
2010BULA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
UPDATE:

I am having problem with using Etsy because some countries do not accept parcels from the Philippines.

So I decided to sell the 3D model in Cults3d.com
Totally fine with me if you want to sell the physical object in your country as long as I get a commission.
You can download the file here.

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
I believe blender is great for sculpting models. Like if you want to create a superhero sculptures. Though I haven't tried it personally.
But Fusion360 is a free software also.
would blender work for mechanical things like printing puzzles?
also fusion360 is free use but idk if it works well with wine for linux