• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Self-invented Algorithms

Thom S.

Jperm said it sucks lol
if Jperm say you should jump off the bridge would you do it?
please say yes
It's not the case of blindly following J Perm, the Wide T Perm is something you can find someone "discover" in this Forum about once a month/two months on slow times. J Perm has the misfortune that the SS Forum Community mindset is different from the Youtube Community Mindset so he gets comments about this much more frequently and had to tell everybody the truth about how it's worse than other A Prlerms.
I mean, in 2016 I found the wide T Perm as well, played with it, told Noone, and let it go since it seemed worse than standard. And it's the same as many others.

nigelthecuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
It's not the case of blindly following J Perm, the Wide T Perm is something you can find someone "discover" in this Forum about once a month/two months on slow times. J Perm has the misfortune that the SS Forum Community mindset is different from the Youtube Community Mindset so he gets comments about this much more frequently and had to tell everybody the truth about how it's worse than other A Prlerms.
I mean, in 2016 I found the wide T Perm as well, played with it, told Noone, and let it go since it seemed worse than standard. And it's the same as many others.
Yeah, right. I should not blindly follow Jperm