• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[AsR] Sean Patrick Villanueva 5.98 3x3 Average!

AlgoCuber

I'm a CFOP solver but I've been trying out Roux recently, I average 55 STM (bad I know) mostly because my blocks are pretty bad, but even with slow turning I still get decent times. I think I'll still stick with CFOP though, it's more comfortable for me. It just depends on your own preferences. And using Roux is not wasted potential, some people are just more comfortable or faster with Roux

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm a CFOP solver but I've been trying out Roux recently, I average 55 STM (bad I know) mostly because my blocks are pretty bad, but even with slow turning I still get decent times. I think I'll still stick with CFOP though, it's more comfortable for me. It just depends on your own preferences. And using Roux is not wasted potential, some people are just more comfortable or faster with Roux
Please post this in Roux help thread.

This thread is only to discuss the former AsR of Sean.