• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Scratches on Cubesmith tiles

CuberDude

YouTube
Visit Channel
There are quite a lot of scratches on the smooth tiles that I put on my type D and I really want to get rid of the scratches to make it look brand new again. Is there any way I can remove them?

PandaBoi

dunno lol, but when i 1st ordered my cubesmith tiles which were smooth i expected them to be absolute plastic smooth, then i got confused cuz i thought i got textured, but turns out i got smooth which isnt very smooth in my opinion.... um i guess you can sand it with wet and dry sand paper, use water and very fine sandpaper, works when i did design and technology.

YouTube
Visit Channel
what's even worse is catching a corner underneath your fingernail.... OUCH!

as far as the scratches go, I think you will have to buy new ones I think anything that you could put on them to try to fix would adversely affect the grip