• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR] Ruihang Xu official 5.48 3x3 WR average!

minxer293

Finally.

Ruihang is just a god at literally everything about 3x3 and this was expected. Huge props to him for overthrowing a cuber that's been cubing probably for longer than he's existed.

pretty sure either Max, Matty or Tymon will break it once comps are back
Max, Matty, and Tymon are all great cubers, but they're way overrated. Personally, I don't think this will be beaten for a long time, and if it does get beaten, it's not going to change hands.

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Finally.

Ruihang is just a god at literally everything about 3x3 and this was expected. Huge props to him for overthrowing a cuber that's been cubing probably for longer than he's existed.

Max, Matty, and Tymon are all great cubers, but they're way overrated. Personally, I don't think this will be beaten for a long time, and if it does get beaten, it's not going to change hands.
Just wait for Tymon to attend a few competitions, if anyone can beat Ruihang it's him.

Also, I was about to go to bed when CubeMaster's recon got uploaded and I just about thought I was already asleep and that it was a dream! This record is incredible.