• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Reddit AMA tonight!

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi everyone,

I'm going to do a "real" AMA in the r/IAMA subreddit in a few months, but tonight I'll be answering questions in AMA format via the r/cubers subreddit. The thread will be posted around 8pm EST and I'll add the link here once it's up. If you have any questions about me or speedcubing in general, feel free to ask as many as you like tonight! I have a few neat things to announce, too.

Edit: Answering questions now: http://www.reddit.com/r/Cubers/comments/29a91w/hi_im_former_us_national_champion_and_north/

Last edited:

ajayd

Cool, a large part of having a successful AMA is answering as many questions as you can, not just the ones on top. If you answer a ton of questions, and add some humor, this could be very successful

teller

REAL Fingertricks!
WCA
2010COAT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't know who would I would tap as the top speedcubing ambassador, but after seeing your media appearances, I am pleased and delighted. Anthony, you are the first PRO. Bless you!