• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rainbows’ progression thread (goal = average sub 10 with CFOP + learn l4e on pyra)

I’ve been cubing for 10 months now and I’ve been progressing really quickly. I learnt full pll in 2 weeks, full oll in 3 and became colour neutral in about a month. A while ago I got a 10.34 single which I’ve not been able to beat since. My goals by the end of my six weeks of summer break are to get a sub15 ao100 and a sub 10 single. (Set on 26/7). My goal for a longer time is to get a sub12 ao100 (set on 26/7)

this is a thread where I’ll basically post my goals and how long it takes for me to get there.

Kinda forgot about this thread. Might start doing daily updates
Today’s update will have a lot

Pb ao100: 13.78
Pb single: 8.72
Managed to get quite a few sub 10 solves. I’ve lost count by now. Not really interested in my pb ao5 and pb mo3 but those have probably improved. Started learning l4e on pyraminx, i’m averaging 7-8 seconds, my pb was a lucky 2.73 i think and i know 21/36 algs i’m trying to learn. Current 3x3 main is the yj mgc elite m, current pyraminx main is the x-man bell v2 m. I have a comp in january that i’m competing in both of those for(my first comp!) so i’ll be grinding solves and learning l4e algs for the next month and a bit.

Not sure if i’m gonna learn more algs for 3x3, maybe some COLLs and WV cases, and i should learn xcross, but for the near future i’m done, so just working on tps and lookahead. I’ve already done a lot of improvements on this, my f2l is a lot more fluid