• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Question how do I florian mod the shengshou WIND 5x5?

Ancho Cubing

I have only seen tutorials for florian modding the original shengshou 5x5 but I have the WIND 5x5 so I would want to florian mod my 5x5 thanks

allanboss131

I have only seen tutorials for florian modding the original shengshou 5x5 but I have the WIND 5x5 so I would want to florian mod my 5x5 thanks
Why? The wind doesn't need the florian mod. It would probably only make the puzzle worse tbh. The florist mod is for the regular one.

Ancho Cubing

Why? The wind doesn't need the florian mod. It would probably only make the puzzle worse tbh. The florist mod is for the regular one.
my wind has very bad corner cutting one and a quarter cubie forward alomost no reverse some people's Wind 5x5 corner cuts better

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
can't takes too long to ship I have a comp soon

It will take at least as long to mod a cube as to ship a new one. I would recommend removing as much lubricant as possible, then do a bunch of solves, and a day or two before your comp add a little Lube if you want. The cube will break in, and your turning style will adjust to the cube as well.