• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Princeton Fall 2010

Which Saturday(s) can you come to?

• October 30

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • November 6

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Either

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

lilkdub503

WCA
2010WARR01
Yes, it's finally official, but I would like to see the website(s) completed, I don't know it's just a pet peeve of mine.

And I know how to get there with the transportation, but I would have to chill out somewhere. Would yall advise me to come for the morning or come for the night before?

Bryan

Premium Member
WCA
2007LOGA01
Yes, it's finally official, but I would like to see the website(s) completed, I don't know it's just a pet peeve of mine.

And I know how to get there with the transportation, but I would have to chill out somewhere. Would yall advise me to come for the morning or come for the night before?

Are you saying the website isn't complete because it doesn't tell you where to chill?

lilkdub503

WCA
2010WARR01

Are you saying the website isn't complete because it doesn't tell you where to chill?

Bryan, you continually bust my balls over semantics, urgh. No, those are two separate ideas, hence the paragraph switch. No, the website just isn't complete. I hate clicking on stuff and nothing being there, it feels empty almost.

My problem is that I'm living in New York City, but the only way for me to come in the morning is to leave late at night and have a massive wait for transport (ie the Dinky or this other bus...I used Google Maps, I'm confused), or come the night before, but I'm just gonna be stuck in Princeton overnight.

macky

Premium Member
WCA
2003MAKI01
My problem is that I'm living in New York City, but the only way for me to come in the morning is to leave late at night and have a massive wait for transport (ie the Dinky or this other bus...I used Google Maps, I'm confused), or come the night before, but I'm just gonna be stuck in Princeton overnight.

You can't get to Penn Station in < 1 hour and take the second or third NJ Transit here? If you don't want to wake up that early, I should have floor space for at least a few cubers on Friday night. PM me.