• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Princeton Fall 2010

Which Saturday(s) can you come to?

• October 30

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • November 6

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Either

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
WCA
2010YUPH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah. Romeo's and Lotus Garden. Anyone want to have a meet up? It's only 15 min from princeton. Our town is so small. But not as small as a small kitten.

Last edited:
WCA
2009LIPA01
Advice for high schoolers: Take the SAT the spring of your junior year.

Divine.

That's what I did. Took it in May and then retook it in October of my senior year. No need to be crazy about it.

Why not fall of junior year? That way you have the spring of junior year to retake it, if you so choose. And if you choose not to retake, you have longer to gloat to your classmates about just how done you are.

PatrickJameson

Premium Member
WCA
2007JAME01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Me and Tyler Wilkinson are planning on getting a hotel the night before. Anyone else planning on doing this and maybe wants to share a room with us? We don't need much space and we're both incredibly epic. In fact, you should be paying us to sleep in the same room as you, but we're nice.

But yeah, anyone else staying in a hotel room?

pcuber

WCA
2010ADAM02
Sure, I don't know anyone who is going to be there other then family.

And I live in the Philadelphia area.