• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Princeton Fall 2016

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
boxxybabee
Thread starter #1
Hello everyone!

Peter Teti and I are honoured to bring you Princeton Fall 2016!
It will be held at Princeton Day School in New Jersey on October 22nd, and registration will open soon!
This is also the first ever competition to hold Kilominx as an unofficial event!

This is my first time using the WCA site for registration, since CubingUSA is going to be phased out soon, so keep in mind that registration updates are no longer automatic.
This means that registration will be manually updated as payments are checked.

We have a competitor limit of 125, and a flat fee of $15.
This competition will be sponsored by The Cubicle, which will also be present to vend puzzles for your convenience! We hope to bring you some awesome puzzles at a cheap price!

We hope to see everyone there!
Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
boxxybabee
Thread starter #2
Kilominx will be held as an unofficial event during lunchtime!

There will be a prize for the winner!

This will be limited to only 50 competitors!
If you would like to register for Kilominx, send an email to Chris at [email protected] to be added to the unofficial Kilominx event!
(Or you can just post here LOL)

Kilominx Registration List:
Corey Sakowski
Livia Kleiner
Will Callan
Daniel Goodman
Nestor Sokhan
Michael Herschbach
Kevin Coulter
Eva Kato
AJ Kamal
Jackson DeVico
Aden Malone
Nick Tardugno
Daniel Rose-Levine
Sean Clarke
Aryan Kejriwal
Luigi Soriano
Tommy Cherry
Dana Yi
Drew Brads
Omkar Iyer

Last edited:

Mikel

Premium Member
WCA
2011MIKE01
YouTube
rayquazapwn88
Kilominx will be held as an unofficial event during lunchtime!

There will be a prize for the winner!

This will be limited to only 50 competitors!
If you would like to register for Kilominx, send an email to Chris at [email protected] to be added to the unofficial Kilominx event!
(Or you can just post here LOL)
What scrambling program are you using for Kilominx?

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
boxxybabee
Thread starter #4
I was going to use truncated megaminix scrambles, with a little extra test to see how accurate people are with the pochmann scrambling system.

Just a test for future wca potential, after talking with Kit.

YouTube
Not A Cuber
what do you define as close? There's competitions around this area all the time. NYC, Downingtown PA, (All over) Maryland
Well, I'm from Rhode Island and there's almost never any comps there. And, because my mom is too, everything is considered far... Which sucks because that means I can only go to comps in the Connecticut - Massachusetts - RI area. New Jersey was a huge stretch for them, and after they finally agreed they remembered bout the trip so yeah.
Close = anything under an hour away -.-

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
channel/UCX5xp55Ms06qsUOckyrJSQA
Yeahh, the name for the list makes people think they won't get in.
I have to approve them manually, and it's a lot of work, so I'm doing them in batches every night after work.
What I've found easy and helpful is to send out invoices (via paypal) and have people pay through those. That being said, you probably have more people and less time, so might make it harder.