• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Potential Texas Competition - South Texas Summer 2011

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm leaving for college in Michigan in the fall, so I want to organize one last competition down here in the valley. I have four possible venues I could easily reserve, so that's not an issue atm, I would just like to see if a decent number of you northern Texans would be willing to make the trip down. Also, if you have a date preference let me know and I'll take it into consideration. I'm debating between July 16, 23 and 30.

Events would most likely be 2, 3, OH, BLD, 4 and not 5. There will not be 5x5.
5x5 will not be held unless I receive a hefty monetary sum - most likely enough to pay for a trip to Bangkok.
Actually, that may not be enough.

kthxbai :3

Last edited:

bwronski

Im in the houston area so idk if I could make it. If it was the 30th I MIGHT be able to. I have orientation on the 28th and its an overnight stay.

bwronski

Ok great! I could only attend if its on the 30th. I am out of town on the 16th and 23rd. I would be psyched if this could get organized

Casey

WCA
2005PERN01
Oh good, I was hoping you'd put together one more competition, Anthony. :)

I *should* be able to make it on any of those dates, but I'd have to get a couple days off work, which is iffy. Basically I would have to know the date ASAP, or there's no way I'll get approved for that since it's a Saturday in July. :-/