• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

POLL: Which GAN GES Nuts Do You Use?

Which GAN GES Nuts Do You Use?

• Total voters

SolveThatCube

WCA
2014ADCO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So I've had my Air UM for over a week now and after deciding which springs/nuts I like best I'm just curious to see what everyone else uses. Vote in the poll above and post your reasoning!

I use green because I feel the purple and blue nuts are a bit too loose and the yellow ones slightly too tight.

Last edited:

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Fun Fact: If you smash the nuts, you'll find that the springs are over double the length of the nut, and some are made of different materials!

Some are shiny and metallic, and other have this really cool anodized finish.
THE MORE YOU KNOW ABOUT CUBING LOL

SolveThatCube

WCA
2014ADCO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Fun Fact: If you smash the nuts, you'll find that the springs are over double the length of the nut, and some are made of different materials!

Haha good to know Chris. Good to know.

Draranor

Premium Member
WCA
2016REIC01

I thought some of them the springs looked different! At least now I know I'm not crazy lol

Draranor

Premium Member
WCA
2016REIC01
So, right now I use yellow for my UM, and blue for my regular air. Although sometimes I change them around. I voted for yellow btw

Ghost Cuber

WCA
2015WINT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I use white in my Ultimate (not UM). Since it is so light, the yellow nuts make it too flimsy and unstable (I am used to a GTS2 M), and orange are too tight, which causes catching.

VenomCubing

WCA
2017MORT01
I have a regular, and i use the green nuts in it. It is a good compromise between speed and control, especially when lubed with traxxas 30k and dnm-37.

Zerksies

I'm using the Purple in my SM and Yellow in my Air at work, But that's my workout cube. I want it tight a tough

someguy12321

Right now I'm using the clear in my S and only have the G nuts. Does anyone have any recommendations for nuts?