• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Poll] Best antipopping cube?

Which cube has the best antipopping mechanism & has least no. of pops while solving?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lchu613

WCA
2014CHUL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
That's because they changed the mold. They ANNOUNCED that.
And in any case that didn't affect the shape of the pieces afaik, just the plastic quality. Has your Huanying vomited plastic chips?
It's the same design, the same cube, the same plastic. Otherwise somebody would have said something.

rj

WCA
2015PLAT03
YouTube
Visit Channel
That's because they changed the mold. They ANNOUNCED that.
And in any case that didn't affect the shape of the pieces afaik, just the plastic quality. Has your Huanying vomited plastic chips?
It's the same design, the same cube, the same plastic. Otherwise somebody would have said something.

It has puked plastic.

Lchu613

WCA
2014CHUL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah that was only at his tensions
Mine is really loose compared to that. It's not even close to unpoppable when it's loose.
Then again no cube is unpoppable when it's loose. rj, I challenge you to get a loose Weilong, heck, even a tight Weilong will work for this. Go up the Empire State Building and chuck it off the side.

Did it pop?

rj

WCA
2015PLAT03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah that was only at his tensions
Mine is really loose compared to that. It's not even close to unpoppable when it's loose.
Then again no cube is unpoppable when it's loose. rj, I challenge you to get a loose Weilong, heck, even a tight Weilong will work for this. Go up the Empire State Building and chuck it off the side.

Did it pop?

Har har. No, because I packaged it in marshmallows.

Status
Not open for further replies.