• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

PLL Time Attack discussion

DanHarris

WCA
2003HARR01
I doubt it, he is too good. But I never tried it before - just investigating a good order, and I would like it to finish up solved (the OCD in me) so any old order just wont do! :)

Repsela

WCA
2014PAVE01
Pll attack

I've not ever used this training method for get me faster with Pll algs. What is the best way to apply it? All Pll in a casual sequence or else?

YouTube
Visit Channel
I've not ever used this training method for get me faster with Pll algs. What is the best way to apply it? All Pll in a casual sequence or else?
I do it like A E F G H J ... in sequence but you can change the sequence to have a solved cube in the end. Once I have a solved cube after Z perm but I was doing random sequence!

QPowerPrime

I do COLL time attack and it makes my hands hurt like **** because of all the Dw' R Uw R' (insert alg here) turns I use with ZZ.
They flow nicely but each of them needs their own grip which is extremely annoying

My PLL time attack record is 25.63 seconds and my COLL is 39.47
It is amazing for practising LL algs. (I don't use fridrich but should I learn full OLL and do time attacks or should I stick with (cross-COLL-Edge PLL):confused:
I will be using this for 4x4 solves as i can't do EOline.

GuRoux

WCA
2014TANG03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I do COLL time attack and it makes my hands hurt like **** because of all the Dw' R Uw R' (insert alg here) turns I use with ZZ.
They flow nicely but each of them needs their own grip which is extremely annoying

My PLL time attack record is 25.63 seconds and my COLL is 39.47
It is amazing for practising LL algs. (I don't use fridrich but should I learn full OLL and do time attacks or should I stick with (cross-COLL-Edge PLL):confused:
I will be using this for 4x4 solves as i can't do EOline.

Nice! those time attacks are insanely fast!

Y2k1

WCA
2017AHME03
Hello
Is there a pll time attack order that ends on solved? I think ive seen an order like it before, but not sure. Thanks.

bryson

Hello
Is there a pll time attack order that ends on solved? I think ive seen an order like it before, but not sure. Thanks.
The short answer is, yes, there are actually very many orders that begin and end in a solved cube. The thing is that the specific order is dependent on you algs. For example, if you did your Ja perm from the back and I did mine from the left we would end up with different orders.

The good news is that I have written a python program that can solve for the order. I can give you an order for your algs (or several if you would like) that would have the LL end up solved after PLL time attack. All you need to do is write out your PLL Algorithms for me to put into the program.

I can not promise that the PLLs will lead into one another as far as finger position goes. And you may have an AUF to deal with at the very end, but you will have a working order (or several if you like). Just let me know.

moneybomb3605

Hello, I just started to get into PLL time attacks. I’m around sub 19 and I’m getting 45-49 seconds for all 21 PLL’s. Is that a good time for sub 19 or what times should I be getting? Thanks

Hazel

Premium Member
Hello, I just started to get into PLL time attacks. I’m around sub 19 and I’m getting 45-49 seconds for all 21 PLL’s. Is that a good time for sub 19 or what times should I be getting? Thanks
That's probably fine, I average low 12's and my PLL Time attacks are in the low-30's.

Hazwi

Basically i want a pll time attack order with my plls. heres a screenshot of all my plls that i use:

Attachments

• fQdEauPZ1D.png
    fQdEauPZ1D.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 7
  • m9Mh3MCH9q.png
    m9Mh3MCH9q.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 7
  • rSr9KNHc8X.png
    rSr9KNHc8X.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 7