• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Parents threw away cubes

Kaneki Uchiha

Inside joke, dont worry. Basically, Bangladesh is a small third world country hiddden under the armpit of India. I live in tue paet of this country where women wearing, say, t shirts are scandalous.
it could hurt someone's sentiments
just saying that could be taken badly
edit i like how u say in indias armpit

Last edited:

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
My parents threw away my cubes and now I have no idea what to do in my life

Cubing was a really big part of my life and without it I feel empty. Sounds weird but yeah
This may or may not be a bad Idea seeing how this got out of hand last time, but I will ask the magic question again

OP, has your condition improved?

I mean its summer now for most of the world and most people are on break (I'm not sure about Singapore though) so maybe you could get your cubes back!

This time can we keep this thread from turning into a human rights argument, please?

Kaneki Uchiha

This may or may not be a bad Idea seeing how this got out of hand last time, but I will ask the magic question again

I mean its summer now for most of the world and most people are on break (I'm not sure about Singapore though) so maybe you could get your cubes back!

This time can we keep this thread from turning into a human rights argument, please?
I think it's winter in singapore

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results

Bumpity bump bump bump!

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I thought his parents threw the cubes into the trash?
If so how can he get them back?
Theoretically, they did according to OP but it is possible they are just hidden, we don't know for sure yet but I don't think that they would throw a GAN X in the trash. I mean if they were to get rid of it I'm sure that they would sell it.

Kaneki Uchiha

Theoretically, they did according to OP but it is possible they are just hidden, we don't know for sure yet but I don't think that they would throw a GAN X in the trash. I mean if they were to get rid of it I'm sure that they would sell it.
That is possible
He hasn't been active on the forums for a month now