• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

parents threw away cubes

quanloh

As a parent, I do not think throwing away things is a good way. Communication does not work well for kid/teenager, but throwing away things causes more damage than it's benefit.

Also as a parent, I do not simply throw away my kids thing without reason so the missing puzzle here is, what's the reason they used to throw away your cubes? Is there a valid reason?

Not against you but have seen this kind of post once in awhile in different places, at the end it almost always come down to the kid/teenager being irresponsible to their daily life. Of course still I think throwing away things is not a good way.

SYUTEO

WCA
2022YUTE01
Ouch, sorry to hear that.

Reminds me of the time when my mom told me that her friend threw away her son's Legos because he forgot to keep them, and my mom tried to copy her friend's actions and threatened to throw mine away too. I was really alarmed by those words and I almost got a panic attack.