• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Painting the Limcube Dreidel?

greenpizza55

WCA
2016HOLM03
The stickers on the Limcube Dreidel are notorious for falling off, so I was wondering if anyone had tried to make a "stickerless version", by removing the current stickers and painting all of the faces. I have almost enough colors to hand paint it, but would spray painting it be better? The paint I would use is Testors brand. Does that work well on the plastic twisty puzzles are made with?

cubing master

WCA
2014ROBE05
I think testors paint is more for styrene plastic, so I don't know how it would turn out with a cube that probably uses nylon or polypropylene plastic, but it might work. I would probably spray paint it instead but your best bet would probably be to dye it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DELToS Cubing Help & Questions 0
S Hardware Area 1