• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

One-Answer Software Question Thread

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
Is there a. F2L trainer that function similar to OLL and PLL trainers in which the scramble will give a particular case from multiple angles?

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
Is there a. F2L trainer that function similar to OLL and PLL trainers in which the scramble will give a particular case from multiple angles?
I havent seen one yet, and one reason as to why it hasnt been created yet because there are many f2l algs (including from different angles and in different slots) I think there are like 177 algs, but I'm not sure. But that doesn't mean it isn't possible since Tao Yu did make a ZBLL trainer, which has 493 algs.

N's-cvt

Can someone help me with a Ksolve problem I am having.
I have created a definition file with U moves and a Sune to see if I can solve all 2GLL cases with just a sune and U moves, however even though my first zbll is literally a sune case it doesnt show the Sune when I run the generator. Here is my def and scramble files:

Attachments