• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Older cubers discussions

openseas

WCA
2015PARK24
It's been done, but it's much harder. The basic beginner's "OP" method just uses PLL algorithms with setup moves, and it's really not that hard to learn. M2 is worth learning for edges, though.
I guess what @StanMan is referring to is solving using entirely CFOP blindfolded. It is not just eidetic memory but more about the interaction of your move & outcome, so, not impossible but it will take much longer. I know there are several folks who did entirely using CFOP but times were more than 10 minutes, I believe (somebody can correct me).

I've used to post here a lot about BLD progress but as @pglewis said, becoming more active in FB group.

Jason Green

WCA
2016GREE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I guess what @StanMan is referring to is solving using entirely CFOP blindfolded. It is not just eidetic memory but more about the interaction of your move & outcome, so, not impossible but it will take much longer. I know there are several folks who did entirely using CFOP but times were more than 10 minutes, I believe (somebody can correct me).

I've used to post here a lot about BLD progress but as @pglewis said, becoming more active in FB group.
Mom first and second blind attempts were successes, the one two I've had. Third attempt I only had 3 minutes left and was averaging about 6 so I solved only corners successfully. :)