• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Numerous Puzzles for Sale

All puzzles are black unless noted below. Also all are lubed with Lubix and non OE stickers are from the cubicle.

For sale I have:

• Maru CX3 3x3 - Yellow - $6
  • Moyu DianMa 3x3 - $8
  • ShengShou 4x4 v5 - Full bright stickers - $6
  • ShengShou Wind 3x3 - $4
  • WitEden WitFour 4x4 - $15
  • FangShi ShuangRen 54.6mm Primary with Black caps - custom shade cubicle stickers - $12
  • V Cube 4x4 - White (stickers are in blah condition) - $10
  • YJ ShenSu 4x4 - $6

Shipping: $3 for one, $5 for two, $7 for 3+ (the Cross-Cube might be slightly more).

Pictures:

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0072.jpg
    IMG_0072.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0073.jpg
    IMG_0073.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0074.jpg
    IMG_0074.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0075.jpg
    IMG_0075.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Good luck selling the SS4 v3 for more than an AoSu. I suggest dropping the price a lot.

I appreciate the suggestion. But given the rarity and desirability of the SS V3 and the fact that I'm aware of multiple $30-40 transactions on V3s, I feel no need to sell for much less. I have another V3 that is fully (florian and konsta) modified and I like it a lot better than my AoSu and WeiSu. Obviously with an unmodified SSv3 this is not the case.

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
I appreciate the suggestion. But given the rarity and desirability of the SS V3 and the fact that I'm aware of multiple $30-40 transactions on V3s, I feel no need to sell for much less. I have another V3 that is fully (florian and konsta) modified and I like it a lot better than my AoSu and WeiSu. Obviously with an unmodified SSv3 this is not the case.

I agree that some people spent a lot of money on them. Then the WeiSu was released and they were no longer worth anything. Then the AoSu was released.

Good luck I guess finding someone from last year.

Last edited:
I agree that some people spent a lot of money on them. Then the WeiSu was released and they were no longer worth anything. Then the AoSu was released.

Good luck I guess finding someone from last year.

Your passive aggressiveness is strong sir. I have no need to sell it. If it doesn't sell, I'll keep it as a collectible, I just don't need 3 of them. Honestly if most of this stuff doesn't sell to reasonable and easy-to-work with people on this forum, they'll just go to Goodwill to be donated (except for the v3 of course).