• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New MoYu 5x5x5

notfeliks

Anyone have any good evidence on what the best store will be to ship this to Australia reasonably quickly and for a low price, and also how long it'll take? Thanks

WCA
2012TOWE01
I doubt it will make a difference, but I'm glad that it's a bit smaller, usually smaller cubes=3x3 stage that actually flows

Probably not, but I was worried that it would be larger (like the v-cube) around 65mm+, which would have been annoying; I'm pretty happy about the size :)

I just hope the outer edges aren't too small that they can't be gripped easily. 6x6 has this problem the most because it is at the awkward order where there doesn't need to be an extension on the width of the outer edges that you'd get on 7x7 and up, hence gripping 3x3 is somewhat tricky.

Looking at the pictures on z-cube, the puzzle looks very nice for speedsolving, a lot of pieces seem more rounded than the shengshou which should hopefully reduce catching (like the aofu did for 7x7 and the aosu did for 4x4).

Very excited.

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
I think that Dayansheng (Diansheng) is the worst. I guess the Moyu Dianma falls under that category too.

Fixed. :D

It really doesn't annoy me that much to be honest, Chinese is kind of hard to say. (Good luck explaining the correct pronunciation of YuLong by text only.)