• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New Little 6cm 4x4x4 Cube

James Ludlow

Premium Member
WCA
2009LUDL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I ordered one, and with UPS shipping, it's in my city in just 2 days. I should get it monday.

you need to let everyone know.

You need to be that rude?

EDIT: And besides, many people want to know how good it is before they buy it, and with what I said, they know that they will know how good it is in a couple days.

He wasn't being rude, he was saying that when you get it, you should let everyone know what it's like.

Oh, it seem that he was telling me that I didn't need to tell everybody that.

If Cookingfat is right, Then I am sorry, jamesdeanludlow.

Apology accepted young man lol. My mefferts clone is shippping right now. I'm used to Eastsheen size. Would you recommend getting this one as well? My brother will take the clone if I like it. That said, my brother will take the smaller one if I don't. In fact, I've just talked myself into buying it.

Rodrigo Piaggio

Premium Member
WCA
2009BERM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Today i got two. Out of the box turn good, not great. Both come prelubed. The weigth is fair: more heavy than the ES but lighter than the clefferts. The stickers are just crap. The cube is very tight and the core is white. Some Pictures:

2wlsc1v.jpg

j17eya.jpg

sbj048.jpg

2s8fw2b.jpg

w0hlw5.jpg

1z68f6.jpg

14l3vip.jpg

wuggsp.jpg

20idq1s.jpg

For the price i think this cube have some serious potential with some breaking in, clean and lube and a change of stickers.

AvGalen

Premium Member
Rotterdam (actually Capelle aan den IJssel), the N
WCA
2006GALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel

TheJoker

WCA
2008ORTE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I got this cube too. It turns very well, and after breaking in for a while, its ability of cutting corners also improved. It's really a perfect cube for those whose hands are small(although I prefer the Mefferts'). The only flaw of this cube I think is the stickers...and it seems that there's only white cube now. I believe that most people are more customed to the black cube.

as i only see black cube and no white cube... are you sure sir that you have a WHITE cube instead of BLACK cube???

Alexwildchild

WCA
2009YANG06
I got this cube too. It turns very well, and after breaking in for a while, its ability of cutting corners also improved. It's really a perfect cube for those whose hands are small(although I prefer the Mefferts'). The only flaw of this cube I think is the stickers...and it seems that there's only white cube now. I believe that most people are more customed to the black cube.

as i only see black cube and no white cube... are you sure sir that you have a WHITE cube instead of BLACK cube???

Oh I bought this white cube about one month ago and there are only white ones available at that time...
P.S. I live in Beijing, China...

Last edited:
YouTube
Visit Channel
im getting this along with heaps of other puzzles so if you wanna see these unboxing and review check out my youtube and while your there subscribe
<-----------------------------------------------------------------

YouTube
Visit Channel
im getting this along with heaps of other puzzles so if you wanna see these unboxing and review check out my youtube and while your there subscribe

AvGalen

Premium Member
Rotterdam (actually Capelle aan den IJssel), the N
WCA
2006GALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel

You have posted that several times and in several topics. You shouldn't use this forum in this way just to raise your youtube-views. If you have your videos done, just post it in the video-gallery and people will come and watch it