• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New Little 6cm 4x4x4 Cube

luke1984

YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm ordering one, not because the meffert's is too bulky for me like it is for some, but because I need to spend my money on something don't I? Seriously, I want to try it out. I'm getting my paycheck by the end of the week se I'll place an order on c4y this friday. I'll let you guys know how good or bad it is.

TemurAmir

WCA
2009SHAO04
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm ordering one, not because the meffert's is too bulky for me like it is for some, but because I need to spend my money on something don't I? Seriously, I want to try it out. I'm getting my paycheck by the end of the week se I'll place an order on c4y this friday. I'll let you guys know how good or bad it is.

What shipping will you use?

riffz

WCA
2009HOLT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
This sucks. I just placed an order for a Meffert's 4x4 (ripoff from DX).

The reason I was wondering if it resembled a Meffert's mechanism is because the Rubik's 4x4 is also a ball mechanism and we all know how good that is...

jcuber

WCA
2009LEVI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
This sucks. I just placed an order for a Meffert's 4x4 (ripoff from DX).

The reason I was wondering if it resembled a Meffert's mechanism is because the Rubik's 4x4 is also a ball mechanism and we all know how good that is...

Fail. You should know that the OLD rubik's mechanism was great, and the same/only slightly different as the mefferts. Ball mechanisms are good, but rubik's screwed it up in their new model.