• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New Jersey Competition

Imperatrix

WCA
2010ALVA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
i still have my master magic which is untouched..got it a month ago. suppose ill have to go practice that. i dont know how to restring..but thats all i nee to do. the string came off while trying to gogo fast it

Yeah, the same with my master magic. My regular magic I had since August only had 1 string come off but it was easy to put back in but the master magic didn't even tug when I was going too fast, the strings came clean off instead XD;

I gave up on repairing it and decided to order a new one. Hopefully I'll be able to get a decent average by the time December comes along.

How about top 2 competitors with degrees from Rutgers?

Speaking of Rutgers, I wonder when it'll host another competition. I remember somewhere last year around this time they had one but it was before I got into competing.

Bob

Premium Member
WCA
2003BURT01
Speaking of Rutgers, I wonder when it'll host another competition. I remember somewhere last year around this time they had one but it was before I got into competing.

Hrmm, not true. I hosted the last competition held at Rutgers in April of 2007. The last time a competition was held in the fall at Rutgers was November 2006.

Bob

Premium Member
WCA
2003BURT01
Does anybody feel like going to the Science Center a day this week at 6AM to do a TV shoot for Channel 12?

PM or Email me.

Also, I need two people to do some short (about 30 mins.) presentations during the competition--showing people the basics, etc. One is at 11:30 and the other is at 12:30. I will need at least one competitor for each. You should be a sub-20 solver and patient enough to deal with non-cubers for approximately 30 minutes. As a result, your registration will be waived and you will be placed on my good side. I'll make it worth your while.

Last edited: