• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New EOcross solver! Generate low movecount, intuitive solutions!

ruffleduck

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey everyone!

I've been developing an EOcross solver program for a while now, and I'm proud to announce that it is now ready for use! You can now easily generate solutions for any scramble, that is intuitive as well!
EO and cross are separated in the solution, so it's much easier to understand how the solutions work. The program currently only solves fixed orientation, but that will soon change! It averages around 9 moves flat for fixed orientation. When I update the program to work with x2y and cn, the average will lower considerably!
If anyone wants to play around with the program, feel free! Contributions are also welcome!
In the future, I may make a website for this, to make it more accessible and easy to use!

Last edited:
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey everyone!

I've been developing an EOcross solver program for a while now, and I'm proud to announce that it is now ready for use! You can now easily generate solutions for any scramble, that is intuitive as well!
EO and cross are separated in the solution, so it's much easier to understand how the solutions work. The program currently only solves fixed orientation, but that will soon change! It averages around 9 moves flat for fixed orientation. When I update the program to work with x2y and cn, the average will lower considerably!
If anyone wants to play around with the program, feel free! Contributions are also welcome!
In the future, I may make a website for this, to make it more accessible and easy to use!

Nice man! I followed you on GitHub. But I don't know C++ so I can't really help on this.

ruffleduck

YouTube
Visit Channel
Last edited: