• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New Channel Announcement: ButteryCubes!

CraterCuberYT

WCA
2018SANT78
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks.

I have some videos planned that focus on hardware like basic setting up of puzzles and unboxings. I don't feel qualified to do stuff like algs or speedsolving. Do you guys have any interesting ideas for videos?
Maybe a video on spring noise, and if it does anything to your cube besides the annoying sound.

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
I really enjoy the videos by the Cubing Historian and I think it would be fun to make videos of my own on cubing hardware. I wasn't there for much of it but I think it could be quite entertaining. Two ideas I had were explaining the original Chinese cubing companies (Type A/B/etc.) and "The legend of DaYan: the rise, fall, and return"
what do you guys think :D it'll take a lot of research time because I have a lot of different little points to cover.

Last edited:

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I really enjoy the videos by the Cubing Historian and I think it would be fun to make videos of my own on cubing hardware. I wasn't there for much of it but I think it could be quite entertaining. Two ideas I had were explaining the original Chinese cubing companies (Type A/B/etc.) and "The legend of DaYan: the rise, fall, and return"
what do you guys think :D it'll take a lot of research time because I have a lot of different little points to cover.
Both of those ideas sound pretty interesting to me

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
For the short term I had the idea of trying to setup a "mystic" or "angstrom" cube since I have both lubes. I have a stock rs3m 2020 and a tengyun v1 for which the factory lube has worn out. Which setup should I try for each cube?

DNF_Cuber

For the short term I had the idea of trying to setup a "mystic" or "angstrom" cube since I have both lubes. I have a stock rs3m 2020 and a tengyun v1 for which the factory lube has worn out. Which setup should I try for each cube?
I recommend angstrom on the tengyun and mystic on the rs3m. but both are more than just one lube

Reactions: qwr

Icubez

Quick video

Here's a nice picture

EExO7oh.jpg
Wow That Is so Cool

Reactions: qwr