• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New Albany Open 2013

IMSLOW1097

WCA
2009ABRA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Dayan 2x2s, SS 4x4s, Pyraminxes, Megaminxes, and other cubes will be sold at the competition.
why, thank you for letting everyone know....i should have said, we are selling cubes sponsored by the Cubicle. We will have fangshis, dayan 2x2/zhanchis (inc. in purple)/guhongs (only v1, sorry)/megaminxes/55mm zhanchis/etc., dayan+mf8 4x4s (v3), shengshou pyraminxes/4x4s v5/5x5s....and more.

Rubiks560

Nub
WCA
2009OLSO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
why, thank you for letting everyone know....i should have said, we are selling cubes sponsored by the Cubicle. We will have fangshis, dayan 2x2/zhanchis (inc. in purple)/guhongs (only v1, sorry)/megaminxes/55mm zhanchis/etc., dayan+mf8 4x4s (v3), shengshou pyraminxes/4x4s v5/5x5s....and more.

Any chance a Huangying is in there? I'm gonna guess no.