• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New Albany Open 2012

iEnjoyCubing

WCA
2011VALL01
I'll be selling the following at the competition:

-Black Edison Cube - $10
-Black Dayan GuHong (modded) - $10
-Black Alpha V-f (modded) - $7
-White Dayan Zhanchi - $7

Let me know if you are interested. See everyone tomorrow!

Carson

Premium Member
WCA
2008PENT01
Thanks, I'm not sure why I didn't get this e-mail, unless you're just more important than I am...

Of course I am, how dare you question me!!!!! But seriously, there is an option during registration about giving permission to be contacted, you may not have checked that.

That's pretty crazy. What are your times now?

Not sure currently, I just started practicing again a few days ago. I am getting mostly 4:00 - 6:00 now, but a few months ago when I was practicing a lot (and participating in the BLD race thread) I was averaging in the 3's and had a couple sub 3:00 solves.

Well, umm, you might be able to do it one more time after tomorrow! After that, though, I think you've hit your limit. :)

I highly doubt I will ever be that good...

IMSLOW1097

WCA
2009ABRA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks to all for a fantastic weekend!
We have a few cubes that people left behind. Please PM me with the size and description of the cube you abandoned, and i'll try to ship it out ASAP.
Thanks so much again,
Aaron

WCA
2010WOMA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey Aaron Abramowitz about an hour before I left to come home I saw a black and a white pyraminxs on a table in the back with a bottle of mountan dew. I was wandering if someone took it? There not mine but I wanted them. If no one calmed them I would like to have them. There the one without ballbarings.

IanTheCuber

WCA
2013SCAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
OK, I've got an issue:

My family never knows if where going to be at a competition or not until the last minute, because my Dad always gets work calls at random times. So can I register at the door? The registration for the internet is closed now. I want to go in 2x2-5x5, Magic, and Pyraminx.

aronpm

OK, I've got an issue:

My family never knows if where going to be at a competition or not until the last minute, because my Dad always gets work calls at random times. So can I register at the door? The registration for the internet is closed now. I want to go in 2x2-5x5, Magic, and Pyraminx.

For this comp?

IMSLOW1097

WCA
2009ABRA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey Aaron Abramowitz about an hour before I left to come home I saw a black and a white pyraminxs on a table in the back with a bottle of mountan dew. I was wandering if someone took it? There not mine but I wanted them. If no one calmed them I would like to have them. There the one without ballbarings.

sorry, there were no pyraminxes found. Also, just a tip, you shouldn't be claiming puzzles that aren't yours.

IMSLOW1097

WCA
2009ABRA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
OK, I've got an issue:

Sorry if you didn't know this, but the comp was last week...sorry!

IanTheCuber

WCA
2013SCAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
If I don't, its one of the following issues:
1. Too far away (Indiana 2011, Carnegie Mellon Spring 2012)
2. Too much money (US Nationals 2011(However, I went to see what a competition was like, some of you may remember me woth the autograph paper))
3. Not enough time (Appalacia 2011, Dayton Fall 2011, Ohio Fall 2011, Hillsdale 2012)

That is 7 comps I have missed to this day.

EDIT: Make that 8. If I miss one more, I'm officially done with competitions.

Last edited: