• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Nemesizer

I assume if you do have nemeses then "show who nearly..." will also contain people who nemesize you. It seems like Feliks is first in the list because it's sorted by 3x3 single for whatever reason.

bubbagrub

WCA
2013COPP01
I assume if you do have nemeses then "show who nearly..." will also contain people who nemesize you.
Right. I should probably have it either remove (or highlight somehow) people who are your actual nemeses.

It seems like Feliks is first in the list because it's sorted by 3x3 single for whatever reason.
hmm... Ah no, it's sorted by how many events the person beats you in, and then if lots of people beat you in the same number of events, those are sorted by the biggest gap in ranks for a single event -- i.e., how much they beat you by in an event, or if they don't beat you in any event, then how close they get to beating you.

In many cases, this ends up meaning that the most important event in determining the sort order is your worst event.

So in this case, I think it's because of one-handed single that Feliks comes top of the list.

Edit: I've modified it now:

1) It no longer includes actual nemeses when you select "Show who nearly nemesizes me".
2) I think the ordering had a bug in it, and is more sensible now.

Interestingly, now @Competition Cuber 's top two "nearly nemeses" are Kunal Oak and Mats Valk, both of whom have identical Skewb ranks which is the only event they don't beat @Competition Cuber in...

Last edited: