• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Name all WCA Delegates (sporcle)

Nathan Dwyer

WCA
2011DWYE02
18 lel
James Molloy, Daniel Sheppard, Natan Riggenbach, Kit Clement, Dave Campbell, Bryan Logan, Kristopher de Asis, Shonathon Collins, Dene Beardsley, Ilkyoo Choi, Ron van Bruchem, Chris Krueger, Jeremy Fleischman, Mike Hughey, Bob Burton, Chester Lian, Jim Mertens, Chris Braeidy

Cale S

WCA
2014SCHO02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I got 8, I can't believe I missed so many from the US.
Only ones I got were Ilkyoo Choi, Daniel Sheppard, Oleg Gritsenko, Chris Braiedy, Kit Clement, Bob Burton, Dene Beardsley, and Mike Hughey.

Mikel

Premium Member
WCA
2011MIKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
43!

Had to check spelling (and middle names) for all South American ones I got and Luis (sorry guys)
Didn't get all the USA ones because I haven't heard of some of them, like wat

I didn't spelling check because I thought it would be cheating. I only had two I thought of and couldn't spell.

Luis Javier Iañez and Swaminathan Chandrasekaran

Kit Clement

Premium Member
WCA
2008CLEM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
According to this quiz, I'm either the 5th most recognizable delegate, the delegate with the 5th easiest name to spell.

...More likely, I'm 5th in recogizably-spellable-WCA-delegate score, which is w_1*(recognizable) + w_2*(easy to spell) for some weights w_1, w_2.

Mikel

Premium Member
WCA
2011MIKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
According to this quiz, I'm either the 5th most recognizable delegate, the delegate with the 5th easiest name to spell.

...More likely, I'm 5th in recogizably-spellable-WCA-delegate score, which is w_1*(recognizable) + w_2*(easy to spell) for some weights w_1, w_2.

You also forgot that you have been bestowed the prestigious award of BEST WCA DELEGATE* !

In Michigan

The quiz does list the states of the US delegates, which helps.

12 with 10 mins left. Tyson Mao isn't a delegate anymore? I didn't realise he stood down from the WCA COMPLETELY

Also Anssi isn't a delegate?

It would be somewhat redundant considering Petri Vanhala is already a delegate.

EDIT: I missed every delegate on the west coast of the US.

Stefan

WCA
2003POCH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm probably among those 29% because I played and gave up just to see the results (I'm also among the other 71%, as I had played before (got 20-25, including you)).