• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My General Cubing Progress

BlastKracken7

YouTube
Visit Channel
GG! I'm currently "trying" to learn full OLL and I was wondering if you used any techniques during your learning that helped you out.
well i used a book to keep track of the ones i use. i would put a ? for when i just learned it and dont expect to know for when it shows up. and after every day go back and check to see if you can preform the alg. Afterwards i would then but ..? for when you can preform it but dont know if you can recognize it. thats basically all i did. it might help for you might not.

BlastKracken7

YouTube
Visit Channel
Ight so im sorry but im not going to learn cll atm.

I guess i shouldve told this weeks ago which i am sorry for. I got REALLY into blind solving and within a day of trying i actually was able to do 3bld. So rn i am a blindfolded solver until i get bored of it. so again sorry and i hope you guys have a great day. also my first 2bld try was a success even though i had yet to even try before hand.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Ight so im sorry but im not going to learn cll atm.

I guess i shouldve told this weeks ago which i am sorry for. I got REALLY into blind solving and within a day of trying i actually was able to do 3bld. So rn i am a blindfolded solver until i get bored of it. so again sorry and i hope you guys have a great day. also my first 2bld try was a success even though i had yet to even try before hand.
I mean it's your enjoyment that matter the most :) Blind is really fun though, I just get kind of frustrated with not many successes, and the memo stresses me out.

Hi, U wanna Post Here Weekly, it seems to me Like it's nice,if i keep some interested people updated about my progression. So: im a German Cuber avging 12-13 rn and i Like 3x3-5x5 and Pyra and OH :D. Here is my Pb Sheet. And yea... I think i will Post Every Week on Friday or so. See ya

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi, U wanna Post Here Weekly, it seems to me Like it's nice,if i keep some interested people updated about my progression. So: im a German Cuber avging 12-13 rn and i Like 3x3-5x5 and Pyra and OH :D. Here is my Pb Sheet. And yea... I think i will Post Every Week on Friday or so. See ya
You can create your own thread for that.