• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My Cubing Journey

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
What would be a good speed for my PLLs? Currently they're almost all consistently sub-2

Edit: The only one's not sub-2 consistently are Gc, Na, and Nb. Also V is around 1.9 on average and Rb is around that time as well. Everything else is closer to 1.5 or 1.75(with the fastest ones being low 1)

Last edited:

NevEr_QeyX

What would be a good speed for my PLLs? Currently they're almost all consistently sub-2

Edit: The only one's not sub-2 consistently are Gc, Na, and Nb. Also V is around 1.9 on average and Rb is around that time as well. Everything else is closer to 1.5 or 1.75(with the fastest ones being low 1)
Yeah as a fellow "person who sucks at PLL" I can relate, the norm is to be able to at least get 1.2 for each PLL (something I achieved only a little while before Sub 10

I'm A Cuber

PB was high 1:03, then this happened

Generated By csTimer on 2020-06-02
avg of 5: 1:06.86

Time List:
1. 1:03.09
2. 1:15.32
3. 1:02.16
4. (1:15.68)
5. (1:01.30)

5 should've been first sub-1, didn't predict PLL parity. This is 4x4 btw
Aha! Finally something I’m better at than you (by two seconds)

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
And megaminx too!!!

single: 54.08

Time List:
1. 54.08 R B' F2 U R2 U F2 L2 U2 L2 D B2 D R' D' U' R' B2 L' B' Uw2 Fw2 R2 U2 F Uw2 R F' Uw2 B2 F2 R' F' Uw R' Uw2 L F' Rw' Fw R Uw' F' L2 R

single: 1:55.37

Time List:
1. 1:55.37 R-- D++ R++ D++ R++ D-- R-- D-- R++ D-- U'
R-- D-- R-- D++ R++ D-- R++ D-- R-- D-- U'
R++ D++ R++ D-- R-- D++ R-- D++ R++ D-- U'
R-- D++ R++ D-- R++ D-- R-- D-- R++ D++ U
R-- D-- R-- D++ R++ D-- R-- D++ R++ D-- U'
R-- D-- R++ D-- R++ D++ R-- D-- R-- D++ U
R-- D-- R-- D-- R-- D++ R-- D-- R++ D-- U'

;)

I'm A Cuber

single: 54.08

Time List:
1. 54.08 R B' F2 U R2 U F2 L2 U2 L2 D B2 D R' D' U' R' B2 L' B' Uw2 Fw2 R2 U2 F Uw2 R F' Uw2 B2 F2 R' F' Uw R' Uw2 L F' Rw' Fw R Uw' F' L2 R

single: 1:55.37

Time List:
1. 1:55.37 R-- D++ R++ D++ R++ D-- R-- D-- R++ D-- U'
R-- D-- R-- D++ R++ D-- R++ D-- R-- D-- U'
R++ D++ R++ D-- R-- D++ R-- D++ R++ D-- U'
R-- D++ R++ D-- R++ D-- R-- D-- R++ D++ U
R-- D-- R-- D++ R++ D-- R-- D++ R++ D-- U'
R-- D-- R++ D-- R++ D++ R-- D-- R-- D++ U
R-- D-- R-- D-- R-- D++ R-- D-- R++ D-- U'

;)
What are your average for squan/skewb/pyra/5x5/6x6/7x7?

Attachments

• C20DE2C8-D0F3-4BA1-98F8-76BAA589BC54.png
    C20DE2C8-D0F3-4BA1-98F8-76BAA589BC54.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I swear you're a part of a large team that finds the perfect meme for every situation on every forum/social media.
Nah, I have just spent my fair share of time on reddit, I used to be on there a lot but I find speedsolving.com to be a much better community in terms of good interactions then r/cubers and basically all of reddit since people are much friendlier here and are willing to make real conversation. The only thing I still go on reddit for is r/bikinibottomtwitter and a few other communities. I used to be really active on r/cubers but I switched to speedsolving and never looked back. Also on a more serious note, I am not a member of one of those teams and I find the ones that don't credit the content creators or give them compensation for their work are manipulative and evil. I were a part of those teams, in my eyes, that's basically selling my soul by stealing content and plastering it somewhere else. At this point, the memes punchline is the post I'm quoting and I make sure to only use templates and not memes other people made, and If I did I would put their reddit user in the post. I made a bunch of crappy memes for r/cubers that seemed funny to someone that is brand new to cubing with rediculous situations or overused jokes (the jay cube drop was still amazing though). But it still works that I made and I find it very frustrating when people take memes from anyone, especially r/dankmemes. I personally have not had any content stolen from my profile (as I know of) but it would make me very upset if someone took my content without permission, especially if they made money off it like a lot of Instagram pages do. Ah, I did it again, made a long post over a one-liner joke but hey, that's the Sub1Hour way. anyway, meme stealing bad, especially if you make money off it

Thanks for coming to my ted talk

brododragon

Nah, I have just spent my fair share of time on reddit, I used to be on there a lot but I find speedsolving.com to be a much better community in terms of good interactions then r/cubers and basically all of reddit since people are much friendlier here and are willing to make real conversation. The only thing I still go on reddit for is r/bikinibottomtwitter and a few other communities. I used to be really active on r/cubers but I switched to speedsolving and never looked back. Also on a more serious note, I am not a member of one of those teams and I find the ones that don't credit the content creators or give them compensation for their work are manipulative and evil. I were a part of those teams, in my eyes, that's basically selling my soul by stealing content and plastering it somewhere else. At this point, the memes punchline is the post I'm quoting and I make sure to only use templates and not memes other people made, and If I did I would put their reddit user in the post. I made a bunch of crappy memes for r/cubers that seemed funny to someone that is brand new to cubing with rediculous situations or overused jokes (the jay cube drop was still amazing though). But it still works that I made and I find it very frustrating when people take memes from anyone, especially r/dankmemes. I personally have not had any content stolen from my profile (as I know of) but it would make me very upset if someone took my content without permission, especially if they made money off it like a lot of Instagram pages do. Ah, I did it again, made a long post over a one-liner joke but hey, that's the Sub1Hour way. anyway, meme stealing bad, especially if you make money off it

Thanks for coming to my ted talk
You forgot rant Incoming

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
You forgot rant Incoming
When you see a wall of text lacking with my profile on it just assume that's what's happening. It's almost a given at this point unless I'm talking about methods or hardware or something and even then its at least a little rant-ish. Just accept the fact that my brain will turn literally anything into something I'm mad about. I dare you to try me.

brododragon

When you see a wall of text lacking with my profile on it just assume that's what's happening. It's almost a given at this point unless I'm talking about methods or hardware or something and even then its at least a little rant-ish. Just accept the fact that my brain will turn literally anything into something I'm mad about. I dare you to try me.
Same here, except I don't like all the typing, especially on my phone.