• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

MS PAINT #1 CHAIN #2 REVEAL

mcciff2112

WCA
2009MCCA01
LOL! This had me laughing so hard I couldn't control myself. I probably woke up the rest of my family. Really great idea, I think I might sign up for one of these in the future.

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
vrumanuk gives us this pretty accurate description:

"Seal with yellow rimmed glasses and two aborigines waiting for solar eclipse"

However, perhaps he should have said "a seal" as TioMario misinterprets seal as the 90s soul singer, and gives us this picture:

imghf.jpg

Who would think the singer, "Seal," instead of seal. Different language? Any people who speak English as their 1st language would think seal. Lol, made it more interesting anyway.

DavidWoner

The Punchmaster
WCA
2008WONE01
YouTube
Visit Channel

However, perhaps he should have said "a seal" as TioMario misinterprets seal as the 90s soul singer, and gives us this picture:

Who would think the singer, "Seal," instead of seal. Different language? Any people who speak English as their 1st language would think seal. Lol, made it more interesting anyway.

The idea of a seal wearing glasses sounded pretty strange to me, but I swear I almost drew the animal. However, Seal was cooler,

nathanajah

WCA
2010AZAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel

imghf.jpg

I would think of Navy SEAL instead of seal.

TioMario

YouTube
Visit Channel

My native language is Spanish, but I know what a seal is, I've been studying english for about... 8 years.
And Seal put some randomness to the chain don't you think?

EDIT: don't you love Seal's wide smile on my pic? :D