• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

MoYu RS3M 2020 Review

chron0s

Sub1 I mained a hand-magnetized rs2 forever - all the flagships couldn't pull me away. I got a coated rs3 here and main that and the WRM, love them both. Compared to the rs3 the rs32020 feels less flexible, more stable, and very fast - its smoother than the stock rs3, more like the rs2 which is an improvement for me. Not big on frosted plastic either but out of the box its nice (like an XS) and seems to be polishing as my XS did, You'll be glad you tried it.

Sub1 I mained a hand-magnetized rs2 forever - all the flagships couldn't pull me away. I got a coated rs3 here and main that and the WRM, love them both. Compared to the rs3 the rs32020 feels less flexible, more stable, and very fast - its smoother than the stock rs3, more like the rs2 which is an improvement for me. Not big on frosted plastic either but out of the box its nice (like an XS) and seems to be polishing as my XS did, You'll be glad you tried it.
Nice. I'll check it out