• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Review] MoYu RS3M 2020 review

jun349

WCA
2022LEEJ13
The
RS3m 2020 is an updated version of the MF3RS2M, which, first of all, had different colour shades from my current main the RS3. The turning is pretty weird but smooth out of the box, and it comes with an adjusment tool and a screwdriver. It can corner cut every single misalignment, so id say this is the perfect cube for begenners.

Eli Apperson

WCA
2022APPE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Are these cubes good for MBLD? I do about 60 cubes so cube performance matter a lot.

Let me know if you have tried it for MBLD for 50+ cubes.
This seems more of a flex post than anything else lol.
You would not need to do 50+ cubes to tell if a cube is good for MBLD. If a cube does not tire you out, and it works well for BLD (which the rs3 m does), it is fine for MBLD.

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The
RS3m 2020 is an updated version of the MF3RS2M, which, first of all, had different colour shades from my current main the RS3. The turning is pretty weird but smooth out of the box, and it comes with an adjusment tool and a screwdriver. It can corner cut every single misalignment, so id say this is the perfect cube for begenners.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the RS3M 2020... isn't a new cube anymore. It has been a year since it's initial release.