• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

MoYu AoLong v2 [new batch/plastic] Unboxing and First Impressions

AmazingCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I think he uses Rolly 30K diff oil! But most speedcubers use Traxxas 50K diff oil!
What lube do you think is the best
I used to use Reely Silicon Differential Oil 30000. Now I use HPCL Shock Oil 500 cSt for the pieces and HPCL silicon differential oil 30000 cSt for the core (sometime pieces too).
Any silicon differential oil will be good however. Try to get 30000 cSt, as it is the best allrounder.

Nilsibert

WCA
2014FREY01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't know, as of now, I actually prefer the V1. The V2 is kinda weird. It's more stable, but it locks a lot on me and the corners are loose. I have it tensioned as tight as I can without being too tight, but the problem stays. I hear it rattle when I shake the cube, which doesn't happen on my V1. In a way it reminds me of the panshi.
I've actually gone back to the Weilong V2 for now, I'll have to get a new one because a corner piece broke. Or I'll get a new corner piece, I don't know.