• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

MoYu (魔域) WeiLong (威龍) new mechanism 3x3x3 speed cube (2nd break-through)

Pheromone

Hey Calvin, may i receive a prototype? Ive just started youtube, and i have already received and accepted a partnership with Youtube. Also, I would be glad to review some cubes that are in your shop, and advertise your shop (With some mutualism). PM me :)

StoepsShows

I dont know how this works with getting Prototypes, and so on, but as far as I can see, he lost no word about giving out prototypes?
If its yust, when a new Cube comes out, everyone has to shout out he wants a cube...
I want one, too :)

windhero

WCA
2013COCO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
This thread is absolutely useless until they show us more. A center piece didn't flabbergast me atleast. My prediction is that people averaging from sub 10 seconds to sub 90 seconds will just fill this thread by begging for a prototype until we get something real to build the hype on :D

yockee

YouTube
Visit Channel
because his videos are 20 minutes long and it takes awhile for absolute awesomeness to manifest itself in the form of an xxoxia video. When it happens, it goes onto Youtube, along with the stealing of Fig Newtons.

Hahhaa, unfortunately, no gang beatings in this video. It's just that I've re recorded it twice just because I wasn't happy with it. I was trying to keep the video somewhat "normal" for Calvin, but at the same time, not lose my video style, so getting a happy medium was hard, hahaha.