• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Most Subscribed Cubing YouTube Channels

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
How about linking the Channel to a Youtube name List so a script could get the subscriber count in real time and automatically sort them when viewing the page so it would always be fairly updated
That's a great idea. If you can make that happen, that would be useful on the wiki.

teboecubes

WCA
2015TEBO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Updates:
Congrats to Cuby for reaching 1M subscribers!!! The second cubing channel to do so!
Congrats to евгений бондаренко for reaching 500K subscribers!
Congrats to Feliks Zemdegs for reaching 300K subscribers!
Congrats to NathanWilson for reaching 150K subscribers!
Congrats to TheCubicle.us for reaching 100K subscribers!

I only updated the channels with >100K subs.

teboecubes

WCA
2015TEBO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I hadn't updated the list in a while, so I did today, and there were a lot of changes. I discovered Kubik TV with 39K subscribers, and Mats Valk changed to Valk Cubing. Also, Holdik Live gained a bunch of subscribers, but doesn't make cubing videos anymore, so I might take the channel off the list in the next update.

teboecubes

WCA
2015TEBO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I finally got around to updating the list again, and it just so happens that at about the same time T-Series was becoming the #1 channel on YouTube (rip pewds), Cuby surpassed TheMaoiSha in the cubing list, at 1.3 million subscribers.

teboecubes

WCA
2015TEBO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I updated the list again and took out Holdik Live, as he doesn't seem to make cubing content and the majority of his videos are non-cubing-related. So now it's a top 49 temporarily.

Edit: with the removal of Holdik Live, back on the list at number 50 is Cubey Time!

teboecubes

WCA
2015TEBO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just found out that Leo Borromeo - Speedcuber had a ton of subscribers and is actually pretty high up on the list. I didn't update the rest of the channels though.

Nathanael

WCA
2019ROBE21
YouTube
Visit Channel
The weird thing is, I think a lot of the smaller YouTubers are better known (at least where I am). e.g J Perm, JR Cuber, EZCubing etc. I assume this is mostly because 1. The bigger channels are in a different language to me and 2. The bigger YouTubers are entertainers while the smaller ones make tips and how to videos.

Maybe I'm wrong. I probably am. This is just an opinion. Don't worry about this too much.

WCA
2017OWEN01
Just found out that Leo Borromeo - Speedcuber had a ton of subscribers and is actually pretty high up on the list. I didn't update the rest of the channels though.

Please do update the list I think it's really awesome and these people who are bringing cubing to the mainstream are awesome. Some of these channels have really grown so it would be interesting to see who is where.

teboecubes

WCA
2015TEBO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I just updated the list for a first time in a long while, and things have changed:

Tingman and Cube Solve Hero entered the list, both nearing 50K subscribers.
Евгений Бондаренко³ replaces TheMaoiSha as the second most subscribed cubing channel, at 1.35M subscribers.
CUBASTIC joins the list as Евгений Бондаренко³'s second English channel, already at 221K subscribers.
Cuby passed the 2 million mark, and now has 2.51M subscribers.