• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Monthly subscription speed solving box

tempysmurf

What's everyone's opinion on getting a speed solving subscription box with the latest cubes, accessories, etc?

tempysmurf

Pretty much like loot crate, but less junk and more latest cubes, lube, different puzzles, etc. Starter kits for beginners and so on.

tempysmurf

Probably 2 or 3 tiers ranging from just a cube, or a box full of stuff between $20-$49. Retail value (which would be listed) would be higher than the cost of the box.

JamesDanko

WCA
2014LANG04
Not trying to be mean, but I would't really think this would work. I think that people would more just get the cubes they want, not the new ones. But maybe some think different, who knows!

dboeren

Interesting, seems like it would appeal to collectors. I guess basically I'd need to know more about how much it costs, some example contents, and how much you're saving over normal prices - it would have to be enough to justify getting some stuff you don't really want that much.

At some point I'd probably be interested in just a "cube of the month" sort of thing, not sure about additional stuff.

DTCuber

I might be interested, but like others have said, it would depend on the price.