• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

missing parts of eastsheen 4x4x4..HELP!

ird13

YouTube
Visit Channel
so i have an eastsheen c4 and i realize im missing one of the cap pieces (how else do i describe these? its red but i have extra stickers) and im also missing THREE other pieces..dont know what they're called...they are T shaped-ish and go in between the parts that hold the caps. does anyone know where i can find a description of the parts?

ok anyway..
i really realllllly want these parts so does anyone know where i can get any? message me.
is anyone willing to sell me some parts?

thx
IRD

Last edited:

MistArts

i have lots of spares, just not sure if me shipping them to your part of the world would be particularly cheap (unless you live in the uk of course !)

According to his YouTube channel, he's in the US.

I've got spares, but might not able to ship it to where you are depending where you are.