• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Mirrored Cases

Do you have a problem with mirriored cases?

• Total voters

Matt—

Sometimes while watching a YouTube video I am trying to learn a f2l alg or something. Then they say “I’m not going to do the mirriored case”. Now, usually this is not a problem for intuitive f2l, but if it is an algorithmic case, it is hard to figure out the mirriored case.

Does anyone else have this problem? Or is it just me?

xyzzy

What I usually do is to write out the alg in its normal form first, then write down the mirrored moves and read off that.

SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
I can mirror it with my mind. But you have to understand the track that certain pieces make, then you just find the fingertricks to the mirrored alg and it becomes second nature. You'll only mirror it once, then put it on muscle memory.

My Left J-perm is fast as hell. I also know the mirrors of T-perm and Y-perm and use it depending on the angle

EDIT: I Also learned just one G-perm and mirrored and inversed the rest. 4 algs for the price of 1

Last edited: