• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Mefferts Megaminx for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

CUBER888

WCA
2009LARK01
This is a very nice megaminx, it is the previous model but still is a great puzzle It has mf8 stickers because I removed the tiles, but if you would like I can send the tiles with the cube. I have lubricated it with jig-a-loo and it is a great cube. I was looking to get around $20 plus shipping for it but I am open to offers. If you would like me to make a video just comment below and I will gladly make one. Thanks for looking and I hope you buy!

CUBER888

WCA
2009LARK01
Hey, sorry for the late reply but I could figure out how to do pictures. I can make a video if you want because I know how to do that. I'm not to sure yet on the price of shipping to HK but I will put out a video with everything you need to know within the next few days.

CUBER888

WCA
2009LARK01
Before I make the video I wanted to make sure you were still interested because shipping to HK would be about $15

jackykoohk

WCA
2010KIKO01
nice thx cuber888,would u mind make a video of scramble and complete it....i want to see is it full fuction in every face...thx

Status
Not open for further replies.