• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

May 21st :O

Nestor

Premium Member
WCA
2013SANC10
Regardless of personal belief, we can all agree that religions are lol (excluding yours of course).

media_httpphotosaakfbcdnnethphotosaksnc3hs095snc31623617162113933385373433326281442887599njpg_HydziHlAsdnJndd.jpg.scaled500.jpg

BC1997

YouTube
Visit Channel
The prediction, came because God said that 7 days after Noah's arc the will come, Jesus said that 1 day=1000 yrs, and apparently 7000 years from Noah's arc (which I believe to be a symbolic story, and probably not a real one). The prediction goes wrong because the bible said that the end comes when the end comes, God will decide.

aronpm

The prediction, came because God said that 7 days after Noah's arc the will come, Jesus said that 1 day=1000 yrs, and apparently 7000 years from Noah's arc (which I believe to be a symbolic story, and probably not a real one). The prediction goes wrong because the bible said that the end comes when the end comes, God will decide.

So was God lying when he said that only he knows when the end will come, or was he lying when he said that the end will come 7 days after Noah's Arc, or was Jesus lying when he said that 1 day is a thousand years, or are Christian's lying when they say that the Bible is the Word of God?

BC1997

YouTube
Visit Channel
So was God lying when he said that only he knows when the end will come, or was he lying when he said that the end will come 7 days after Noah's Arc, or was Jesus lying when he said that 1 day is a thousand years, or are Christian's lying when they say that the Bible is the Word of God?

Jesus said that 1 day is like 1000 years, the bible is full of symbolic stuff, you can't just deny the words of God+Jesus.

aronpm

Yes I can. Except, God has never said anything because he doesn't exist. And why should I trust the supposed words of someone who was clearly delusional, thinking himself to be the son of a deity?