• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

May 21st :O

Innocence

I think people who believe in doomsday events based on ancient fairy tales are idiots.

Careful. Might offend someone there. :rolleyes:

Even so:

37 As the days of Noah were, so the coming of the Son of Man will be. 38 For in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day Noah boarded the ark.

(Matthew 24 BTW)

So...definitely not on May 21st. Good to know, might book a Ouija board session or something.

Last edited:

headradiomice

Just another of the many judgement days 'discovered' by the gullible and delirious. Are people just going keep putting random dates forward in the hope that one day they'll get it right?

andreccantin

YouTube
Visit Channel
My opinion:
How many times have they predicted the end of the world? And how many times has everything gone smoothly, without anything end-of-worldly happening? And if this really is the end of the world, how about the supposed end of the world in 2012?
Personally, I think every end-of-world "prediction" is FAKE.

This is just my opinion, I'm not imposing this on anyone and I respect everyone's opinion. I simply ask that you give it some thought if you do not agree.

Yes We Can!

WCA
2009DIEC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
This is stupid: Atheists will think "lol christians are being silly and idiots again. hilarious!"
I'm fairly sure, that less than 0.1% of all christians believe in this.
I really don't understand why some people are taking things word-for-word. I'm a christian and I'm sure that the majority of e.g. the bible is made up or meant symbolically.
tl;dr i call bs.

CUB3R01

This is stupid: Atheists will think "lol christians are being silly and idiots again. hilarious!"
I'm fairly sure, that less than 0.1% of all christians believe in this.
I really don't understand why some people are taking things word-for-word. I'm a christian and I'm sure that the majority of e.g. the bible is made up or meant symbolically.
tl;dr i call bs.
I'm a christian too and I feel the same way. In the bible, it says that no one will know when the end of the world will come (it must not be this coming saturday...)

CubingCockney

Thats my mums birthday :/ looks like she's going to have a bad one. Just like she did last year when that magician started taking off his clothes....

CubingCockney

if the world does end then i promise to sell all of my cubes to someone for 1p. With free postage. Also you can have my body if you want. :D