• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Maskow: Multiblindfold 125/150

Maskow

WCA
2011KOWA01
YouTube
Visit Channel

[solve starts at 3:38, ends 7:17]
Memorisation time: 8h13 [timer +5h, I had some problems with timer]
Solve time: 1h40
Total time: 9h53

What can I say? I'm definitely not happy about this result. Too long memorisation phase, too many DNFs. My concentration doesn't work over 1 hour. Also my memory palace doesn't work over50 cubes. I will work on these both things and improve this result because it's definitely not my last attempt on 150 cubes. It was completely crazy but I want to do it again and do it faster and better ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

goodatthis

WCA
2014CAVA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It may be dissapointing, but the thing I've always liked the most about large BLD attmepts is that no matter what, even if it was incorrect, you still memorized a lot of information!!!! 150 cubes is a lot! So at least applaud yourself on that.