• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Maru CX3 - New 3x3x3

Lchu613

WCA
2014CHUL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have absolutely no idea.

I personally try not to use Maru because it is bad for me psychologically. I put some in and my cube becomes insane for about 5 seconds, and then it goes back to what feels like crap but is actually just normal.
I suspect my Maru does this since I've had that bottle for years now.

MarcelP

WCA
2012POOT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have absolutely no idea.

I personally try not to use Maru because it is bad for me psychologically. I put some in and my cube becomes insane for about 5 seconds, and then it goes back to what feels like crap but is actually just normal.
I suspect my Maru does this since I've had that bottle for years now.
My new bottles do that too. It last two hours or so...

samchoochiu

WCA
2010CHIU01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Dapianokid

I'd ask to be a tester, but everybody else already has.
I'm excited to get a cube! i think I'm going to print out a prototype of my own design using my uncle's 3d printer... hmmmm :)

Dapianokid

Did Cyoubix give you the CAD Files?

Cyoubix would most certainly not have ever even considered giving a random noob the CAD files to "The Perfect Cube"
I'm excited about this particular one. It seems... like a buttery, well-rounded, super-nice cube.