• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Maru CX3 - New 3x3x3

Noahaha

blindmod
WCA
2012ARTH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Everyone who is asking to test this, PLEASE stop. It's highly irritating to see. We all know you guys just want a free cube. You're also annoying the crap out of Cyoubx.

It also makes it very extremely super clear that they didn't read the whole OP.

Just like:

1. See new thread about new cube.
2. Reading OP is a waste of time.
3. Ask to be tester.
4. ????
5. Receive nothing.

Ninja Storm

WCA
2012ELLI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It also makes it very extremely super clear that they didn't read the whole OP.

Just like:

1. See new thread about new cube.
2. Reading OP is a waste of time.
3. Ask to be tester.
4. ????
5. Receive nothing.

^Pretty much this.

If they wanted to have testers, they would come to you. They already know that people would want the cube(especially for free). No need to annoy/remind them of that.

Yuxuibbs

WCA
2011CHEN54
YouTube
Visit Channel
*To be very clear: the Maru CX3 is not exactly my design. It was inspired by my work. Thus, the name of the cube is a reference to the prototypes I created and acts as a form of credit. I don't actually own any legal rights to the design nor the product. Nevertheless, I'm happy my design didn't go unnoticed by the community.

How is it different from your (original) design? Do the differences make the cube better or worse than your prototypes (all versions including whatever CX3-x there were)?

cyoubx

YouTube
Visit Channel
How is it different from your (original) design? Do the differences make the cube better or worse than your prototypes (all versions including whatever CX3-x there were)?

That's a difficult question to answer. This cube will undoubtedly be better than my prototype simply due to the different material used.

I can't say whether or not the new(er) mechanism is better or worse because I haven't actually seen the mass produced mechanism. I've only heard that it's largely similar to my design.
Sorry for the somewhat vague answer but I'm really unsure.

sneaklyfox

WCA
2013HUNG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
That's a difficult question to answer. This cube will undoubtedly be better than my prototype simply due to the different material used.

I can't say whether or not the new(er) mechanism is better or worse because I haven't actually seen the mass produced mechanism. I've only heard that it's largely similar to my design.
Sorry for the somewhat vague answer but I'm really unsure.

But you'll be first to get a cube, right? Surely they'd send you a free cube (or a few?) Anyway, looking forward to seeing what this cube has to offer!